Skip to main content

READERS WANT AMAKA'S HUSBAND TO GET A HOUSE FOR HIS NEW WIFE

This worried woman needs advice (Illustration)

Amaka has been married for 10 years to Samuel with three daughters. Her inability to have a male child has not gone down well with her husband's family who connived to get him another wife without her knowledge.

After she found out, she insisted that the woman would not live in the same house with her and her children, insisting on Samuel getting an apartment for the new wife.
But the snag is that Samuel has told her she should either live together with the woman or pack out of his house.

Read her story here:
"My name is Amaka, a 34-year-old mother of three girls. I have been married for 10 years to Samuel and I thought I had a happy family full of joy and contentment until he dealt me a blow that I have not been able to come out of.
I know his family, especially his mother have been on his neck to give them a male child, with all of them blaming me for my inability to have a son for my husband.
My explanations that it is the man that deposits a male child in a woman fell on deaf ears as they kept making my life a living hell.
Samuel, on the other hand, did not show much concern about our situation and always told them that he was happy with his female children, arguing that there was nothing male children could do that female children could not do.
Little did I know that he was just playing to the gallery to make me feel comfortable and lose guard before he struck me the debilitating blow.
I noticed that he began staying away from home since the beginning of this year, often claiming heavy workload. Suddenly, his business trips became more frequent and whenever I complained, he would tell me he was doing all that for the children and that we will all be happy in the end.
The truth finally dawned on me when one of his cousins who had been my supporter all along called me one day to inform me that my husband was getting married to a woman from his village.
At first, I did not want to believe Chisom, thinking it was one of those pranks she often played on me.
But when I asked her for more details, Chisom told me that the woman was specially picked for Samuel by his mother and that they had done the wine carrying ceremony and they were getting married the traditional way.
She was surprised that my husband did not tell me all along. I was mad at the news, not only because Samuel was getting married to another woman but doing everything behind my back.
I knew his mother and family had finally succeeded but at least, he should have had the decency of informing me to avoid my finding out from other people.
When I called him to find out from him, he shamelessly confirmed the fact and told me the woman was already pregnant and the right thing for him to do was to get married to her.
It has been one week since the marriage took place and Samuel will be back to Lagos with the woman soon but I have told him the house will not accommodate the two of us.
I have made it clear to him that he must get another apartment for her while he has declared that I will have to either accept the woman or pack out of his house.
Amaka."
Dear readers, this is another case of betrayal of trust by a husband on his faithful wife. On Morning Teaser today, we want you to tell Amaka what she should in the situation she has found herself in.
The teaser for the day was:
What would you do if your husband gets married to another woman in secret?
How Nigeria voted:
That would be the end of the marriage - 27%
He must get another apartment for the woman - 46%
I would make sure the marriage does not work - 5%
I will just accept the situation for peace to reign - 27%
How would you vote on this issue?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Micah Stampley, Tim Godfrey, Mike Obasuyi, Onos amongst others invades Benin City for the Road Side Church 2, themed #Euphoria!

The City of Benin, Nigeria would be agog for christ with booming praise concerts come the 19th to 21st of May, 2017 as Mike Obasuyi of Deglorious Ministers and Tim Godfrey of Rox Nation takes church to the streets for the second season and in another emphatic style, as they team up for the second edition of Benin City’s most astounding and life impacting concert “The Roadside Church 2” themed Euphoria!.

Actress Olayode Juliana reveals when her ordeal with sexual abuse began

Nollywood Actress,  Olayode Juliana, who rose to fame, after she took up the role of “Toyo Baby” in Funke Akindele’s TV Series, Jenifa has revealed the sexual abuses started when she was quite younger. In a post on her Instagram page, she shared a throwback photo of herself, and captioned it:

5 Super Solid Secrets to completely satisfy any Woman in bed & Last 45mins without taking drug

 T he inability to last longer during sex is the bane of many men. Goodnews: You can henceforth give your woman  Addictive Sexual Pleasure , Last Longer from being a 5-Minutes Man to over 35mins & confidently feel ten times 'Manlier' without any potential side effects starting from tonight! Click here  => http://www.premiumhealthpro.com/solution "Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a bad omen for men!" Let's face it. There is probably nothing in the world that gives a man greater pleasure than knowing he has the ability to satisfy any woman in bed. If you've ever lost your power to have an erection or you have small d*ck, this is the best article you would ever read,  CLICK HERE for the three simple secrets you can apply tonightwithout taking drug => http://www.premiumhealthpro.com/solution Small Dick and Premature Ejaculation are nightmares to lot of people and have been attributed to be the major factor breaking most marriages.It is one o